Old meets new. Clean loves opulent. Tradition toying with the avant-garde. Creative combining and skilfully set contrasts can do so much more than mass consumption. Individual stories (in front of and behind the stage) make fashion more exciting than any trend can ever be.
Fashion colors are reversed, clichés are broken up. Fabrics are turned into fashion. Nothing is what it seems. Or however? Fashion is for every BODY.
“The world as you see it and feel it is the reflection of your inner self.” Karen Fleischmann, Swiss fashion activist and content creator
Don’t miss to check the designer stories on their websides / Insta accounts.
- White jacket and white oversize printed jeans from Ravenite @the_ravenite
- Earrings “L’Ovale” from Sherylin @sherylinbirth
- Pink silk tuxedo from @jacquelineloekito
- Earrings “Pink Cristal Drops” by @vanessa_schindler
- Silver glitter loafers from Nicholas Kirkwood @nicholaskirkwood and Diorever metallic bag from Christian Dior (both courtesy of Reawake Zurich) @reawake
- Black oversize coat from Xumu @xumuoffiacial
- Earrings designed by Yan Jiang @yan_jiang_studio
- Grey plateau pumps by Prada (courtesy of Reawake Zurich)@reawake
- Pink silk buttoned dress from Jacqueline Loekito @jacquelineloekito
- White coat designed by Estelle Krattinger @estellekrattinger
- Karen wears a white Dress from Andri Oppliger @gehhindurch and white pants from Aporeei @aporeei_
- Earrings “Cerchio” by Sherylin @sherylinbirth
- Miruh wears a black blouse from Aporeei @aporeei , green pants and white shoes from Andri Oppliger @gehhindurch
- Multicolor jacket from Forbidden Denimeries @forbiddendenimeries
- Wool knitted dress from Andri Oppliger @gehhindurch
- Pink Corset by Aporeei @aporeei_
- Wide navy velvet trousers from Isabel Manns @isabel_manns
- Multicolor coat designed by Lida Noba @lida_noba
- Black Turtleneck Sweater by ZRCL @wearezrcl
- Wide navy velvet trousers from Isabel Marant @isabelmarant